Are you an Event Marketing/Marcomms Pro looking for an exciting environment to get the chance producing world-class events and activation that even the toughest client would be wowed? This is the opportunity for you!
A boutique Event Agency is looking for an experienced Project Manager to address briefs and achieve measurable marketing results for events and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Under the leadership of seasoned Event Director and Manager to deliver world-class event and activation experience
- Great remuneration package, international clients
- Flexible team, great leader, excellent company background
- Take lead in the entire pitch/project cycle, from getting the brief, to onsite execution and final delivery
- Coordinate with all relevant parties and suppliers to make sure event is delivered on time, budget and standards
- Be the single contact point of clients; ranging from middle to senior level executives and managers, and provide counsel to them
- Lead and participate in client meetings, make sure the objective is met and next step is taken
- Develop budgets, timelines, proposals and prepare all clients correspondence
- Proactively research and keep update with client’s brands / Products/ marketing development and also the industry trends to provide consultation on their campaign strategies and plans
- Maintain client relationship and database, explore new potential clients, business development is a big plus
- Fly to different countries and cities for event execution, getting on the plane will become a routine for you!
If you are:
- A seasoned Event Manager or Associate Manager who has more than 5 years experience in Event
- Eager to take full ownership of projects
- Degree or tertiary education
- Out-going, positive, not afraid to speak up in a team
- Strong commercial and financial management skills, experience in corporate events
- Resourceful, problem solver, and happy to provide solution to internal and external clients
- Eager to step up as Event Account Manager
- Last but not least, very fluent English speaker, Mandarin/Cantonese is a plus